A/O BROWN by Sperry
In 1935 Paul Sperry invented the world's first and most enduring boat shoe. Where all other footwear brands have laid claim to every inch of terra firma, from the highest snowcapped peaks to the lowest desert valley, from baseball diamonds to basketball courts, Sperry Top-Sider has flourished by helping all who love the water master the world's final frontier... the oceans, lakes and streams of Planet Earth. Today, that heritage and performance are hard at work for those who can't live without the water. Sure, our shoes are still standard issue for most sailors. In fact, the Authentic Original is part of the US Naval Academy casual uniform.
- Genuine Hand-Sewn Tru-Moc Construction for Durable Comfort
- Stain and Water Resistant Leather for Durable and Lasting Wear
- 360° Lacing System™ with Rust Proof Eyelets for a Secure Fit
- Shock Absorbing EVA Heel Cup for Added Comfort
- Leather Footbed With Contoured Arch Support Provides Under-Foot Comfort
- Non-Marking, Rubber Outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ for Ultimate Wet/ Dry Traction